How to Buy a Gun Online
- Add the firearm to your shopping cart and purchase the firearm just as you would any other item on our website. If you want parts and accessories shipped directly to you rather than your local dealer, please order those separately from any firearms.
- If you already know which local dealer you would like to receive your firearm, you may input their information in the order comments section while checking out. It is your responsibility to contact your dealer and have them send a copy of their license. Most dealers want the customer to contact them and not us. If your dealer requires us to contact them, please let us know and we will be happy to do so.
- If you do not have a dealer selected to receive your firearm, you may search for one in your area by clicking here.
- Because we focus on obtaining and stocking some of the more difficult to obtain items, we recommend purchasing your firearm as soon as you know you want it rather than searching for a local dealer first. This ensures that the firearm is reserved for you and does not allow anyone else to purchase it out from under you. You may search for a local dealer and forward us their information when you have it.
- Please note that dealers will charge a fee for the transfer service and this fee can vary significantly from one dealer to the next. You are responsible for paying this fee directly to your receiving dealer. It is not included in the purchase price.Please note that you are responsible for determining whether a firearm or any other restricted items are legal for you to own in your area. If you have any questions we will try to help.